The Public Notice Records provided below pertain to notices as required by Texas Water Development Board Rules and Regulations, but exclude notices for regularly scheduled meetings of the South Central Texas Regional Water Planning Group and the Staff Workgroup. For those notices, please navigate the website menu (at the top of this page). Fifth Cycle notices for regularly scheduled meetings can be found by hovering over “5th Cycle (2021 RWP)” and clicking on the respective year. Historical notices can be found via the “History” heading on website menu (above).
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING OF THESOUTH CENTRAL TEXAS REGIONAL WATER PLANNING GROUP TO ADOPT A SUBSTITUTION OF AN ALTERNATIVE WATER MANAGEMENT STRATEGY FOR TWO RECOMMENDED WATER MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES IN THE 2016 REGION L REGIONAL WATER PLAN
- Power Point presentation detailing the proposed substitution, presented at May 5, 2017, Region L Meeting
- GBRA Mid-Basin Water Supply Project—Conjunctive Use with ASR
- Letter: GBRA Request to Substitute and Alternative WMS for two Recommended WMSs
- Letter: Region L Request for Approval of Proposed Substitution to the 2016 RWP
- Letter: TWA Support for Proposed Substitution
- Letter: TWDB Approval of Proposed Revision to 2016 RWP as Meeting the Criteria of “Substitution”